Neutrik NP3X Stereo Phone Plug Jack
The heavy duty professional phone plug series improves on the design of the existing C series by offering the thinnest available A-gauge 1/4" plug with unique Neutrik chuck type strain relief on the market. The slimline shell with a width of 14.5 mm meets the most recent requirements for highest density jackfields (15.88mm jack pitch). The precise machined one-piece tip contact without rivets makes it unique and avoids hook up in a socket or break off the tip. The Plug X Series serves all applications such as guitar applications, audio cables, snakes, speakers, amplifiers and mixing desks.
• 3 pole 1/4" professional phone plug, nickel contacts, nickel shell
• Extra slim 1/4" plug for highest packing density
• Robust diecast shell in stylish design
• Improved chuck type strain relief for reliable cable retention
• Sleek design for best handling convenience
• Precision machined one-piece contacts - avoid hook up of tip contact