Tecpro BP525 & BP545 Dual Circuit Beltpack
The BP525 dual circuit beltpack has A and B 'Mic Select' switches. Pressing the respective switch will open or close that microphone circuit. The 'Mic Select' switches glow green when activated. Two volume controls are provided for monitoring via a pluggable headset.
To catch the attention of operators who have removed their beltpack and headset, a call alert signal is sent by pressing the red 'Call' button. This produces a combination of 20kHz tone and a DC signal to trigger the call lights on all user stations and outstations on a chosen circuit. DC call signalling has been retained for compatibility with previous Tecpro designs.
When a call alert signal is received on circuit A, that channel's 'Mic select' and 'Call' buttons flash brightly to attract attention. This is repeated for circuit B. For increased visibility, Series 2 beltpacks have a mimic LED on their base so the call alert may be seen from most angles. A 'Call' send/receive confidence tone is also heard in the headset. This may be muted by pressing a combination of buttons on the beltpack.
An optional vibration motor (as used in mobile phones) is available. This triggers when a call alert signal is received. This function can be switched off by pressing a combination of buttons on the beltpack.
• Male and female XLR 5 pin connectors on base for dual circuit connection using dedicated cables
• Loop through for daisy-chaining, dedicated cables available
• Lightweight, robust high impact ABS case
• Recessed controls and connectors prevent damage
• New rear mushroom mounting system - mates with swivel belt clip and other mounting options
• Male XLR 4 pin connector for headset
• Powerful headphone amplifiers with two independent volume controls
• Sidetone preset for adjusting level of own voice in headset
• Limiter on mic amp - prevents distortion due to overload
• Separate 'Mic Select' switch for each circuit - latching and non-latching operation
• 'Remote Mic Kill' send and receive - 24kHz tone
• 'Call' alert signal 20kHz and DC send and receive. Visual and audible 'Call' indication
• Mimic 'Call' LED indicator on base for increased visibility
• Local 'Call' alert tone mode - programmable
• Microphone disable mode - programmable
• Bright and dim indicator operating modes - programmable
• Vibration 'Call' alert option
• Beltpack settings revert to default when system power removed
• Black matt finish to minimise visibility in stage applications
• Compatible with original Tecpro designs